Friday, July 23, 2010

White Out

Lately my favorite colour is white. How boring right? But I feel like white signifys clean, simple, pure and elegant and to me those things are not boring! I am moving, as I have mentioned, and have decided that my room is going to be filled with white things! My accent colours with be baby blue and soft pink. I love this site http://citified.blogspot.com and have found LOADS of inspiration for things white there! Here is a taste of what I'm talking about!








Your favorite colour is white now too hu?

2 comments:

  1. Meghan! I LOVE white! I want my entire house to be white, black, purple, and grey. I basically want my house to look identical to my wedding haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love it! I just love how clean and simple it is!

    ReplyDelete