Sunday, July 4, 2010

OH Canada!

I am going to split my weekend up in 2 post! First... JULY 1ST!

What a day! Most of this post will be done through pictures! We started the day off in Raymond for the parade and some delicious food at my Uncle Brent's and Aunt Julie's! Then it was off to Henderson to watch Mitch play with the Bulls! They played 2 games against Med Had and one them both! Mitch played great! He also shaved his head for cancer for the third time! What a good boy :) Also Chris Versteeg came by and threw the first pitch so that was fun! Then we went back to Raymond for some fireworks! The whole family was there minus Russell, he was off playing baseball somewhere! All in all July 1st was a success!


Jocelyn and I at the Raymond parade!


baby Max loves the parade




cute girls gettin candy!




all the Maxwell men at the parade got plungers... much to fitting!






Me and Morgs! We somehow manage to match each July 1st! Last year it was white shorts black shirts! Oh well!


The Johnson Fam!





I love Liv's face!


My dad and his classic baby trick! He does this to EVERY baby!


After the parade and some food we went to watch Mitch play some baseball!




Mitch with his newly shaven head!


It started to rain on us! The weather wasn't the greatest!


I love July 1st!


Smosh and I at the last baseball game!



I stole him away from all the adoring fans for a little brother sister pic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment