Friday, July 16, 2010

What hair to DO?!

Okay my 3 blog followers (and anyone else who reads this) I need your help! Seriously! I have had pretty much the exact same hair colour and cut for like 10 years! I feel like I need a change. But as many of you know I not huge into change. Usually if I try my hair different I hate it. BUT this time I am trying to keep an open mind and just do it! These following hair styles are not major change but for me they would be. I am thinking that I want to do more of a colour change than a cut but we will see! So I would like your advice so if you read this you HAVE to vote. I don't care if you think I would think you are weird for reading my blog, I won't I swear! So in the comments bar pick your fave and let me know! If you have any suggestions PLEASE let me know!

Love you all,
Meg!


1.  
2.
3.
4.  
5.
6.

10 comments:

  1. Those are hard choices... well. I love the colour of Ashley Tisdales.. but I love anything Sophia Bush does cause she's gorgeous... But I love Rachel Bilson too.Hate Blair, but love her hair and headbands. Oh man. Okay. No more thinking outloud or in typing I will sit and contemplate for 3 minutes then tell you what I think.

    Okay. I think Leighton Meester's. I think it would look cute on you.. but with Ashely Tisdales colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isnt' any girls pictured here that just let their natural curl go to work which is what your family has voted for all along but I will play your little game anyway.

    I don't know all there names so I don't know who Daniel voted. But I say no. 6 for color. You could try the middle part like no. 3 but I don't think you would like it but you could try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so before i even looked at the photos i thought of this new "bronde" color that leighten meister and miley are sporting right now and i think it would be just darling on u! and ur hair always looks good, so i say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colors one and four!! Maybe do the cut after the color if you still feel brave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok so i am new to your blog but maybe my opinion will count.

    i say...CHOP IT! CHOP IT ALL OFF!!

    ok, maybe not all of it, but i tell ya, when i finally cut my hair short to my chin, i felt great and sassy and most of all distinguished...

    5 minutes later...i regretted it, but that's not the point. you gotta do something crazy with ur hair at least once in ur life, right? snip snip snip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate miley cyrus with all of my heart... but you should do your hair like hers. haha. i promise i'll still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say #3 for color and #5 for cut. Your hair is really thin so shorter with volume would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the color of rachel bilsons and then the cut of #6! it would look superrrr cute! just cut it meg... its hair, it will grow back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. rachel bilsons colour all the way! you could totally rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay i am going to say that you should have it like it was in that picture of you, ang and jennie in your next post. cause that is dang cute! but i'll agree with sara, you DO have to chop your hair once in your life, and when you were 6 with a bowl cut doesn't count! so color it like that one pic and do a cute a-line. yes do it.

    ReplyDelete