Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Buy the Big Blue House!



Okay something you should know about me - i love houses! I love going to nice ritzy areas and looking at all the houses and wishing I owned one! Or looking through catalogs of homes, piecing together what my dream home would look like! Lucky for me I know exactly what it will look like and its already built! Out of all the houses I have looked out one always stands supreme! If you have driven into Lethbridge from Magrath you probably have seen it! Its the BIG blue house in the gated area right before Walmart! Whenever I have some time to kill I will drive around that gated community and look at all the beautiful homes. It's a little weird I know! I have also done this with my mom a few times, on a date once, and one time I made Alyssa drive around there when we had some time to kill before a dance... So anyway yesterday I had some time to kill before a Relief Society meeting so what did I do? You guessed it! So as I am driving around (I always go to the blue house last) there are children riding bikes, and the elderly walking their dogs and they are all waving to me like I am a fellow resident... what a lie I am! ANYWAY as I make my way to the blue house what do I see? A FOR SALE SIGN! Seriously? Why can't I be so wealthy I could just buy it on the spot? Or why can't some handsome man who just happens to be wealthy and madly in love with me buy it for us? OH well someday... haha

On the for sale sign there was a website, buythebigbluehouse.com! So today at work I have been going through all the pictures! I have always wondered what it looked like inside. Its beautiful. I mean I wouldn't have done it that way but it's not my house. Okay well that's enough about that! I just wrote a novel about a house. A house I have never been inside. Oh sad.
Here are some pictures of it.







In other news it's July 1st tomorrow! I love July 1st! I always go to Raymond with the whole Maxwell crew and we watch the parade then eat LOADS of food over at Uncle Brent and Aunt Julie's! I seriously can't wait! I always end up with quite the memories after! Crazy things happen this day I swear! I don't have any pictures of past July 1st on this computer but maybe I will post some later!

Also on the 2nd I am going to Echo Lake! One of my favorite places in the world! A bunch of my friends and I are going just for the weekend and it should be a blast! I will blog about it when I get back and share some photos!
Here are some from past echo days!


beautiful!


I don't go behind the boat. This is me attempting to slalom ski... as you can tell by the look on my face it's going great!


Luckily I am friends with these girls!





also Landon and Sam's wedding photos have been blogged! So you should go check them out HERE!

5 comments:

  1. KJ and I will be at Echo too! Seeya there!
    P.S We also drive around that little gated area, it's a great place for house ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh perfect!! You better stop by! Or maybe i'll just pick you up on the ski-doo? haha I'll go careful cause of the baby, I promise! Also you and KJ should by that house and I'll live in the basement?

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have so much in common.
    1. we like pretty little liars
    2. we both don't love going behind a boat
    3. we both enjoy looking at grand houses and dreaming of one day living in them.
    I never would've guessed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that house. I'll fight you for it. or better yet. just marry my brother and live there. then I'll come visit a lot!

    ReplyDelete