Tuesday, October 8, 2013

|| Maxwell Girls in Arizona ||

This weekend was:
-shopping
-laughing
-girl talking
-tanning
-eating
-conference watching
-no sleeping
-bonding
-pampering
-shopping

So needless to say I have such a great weekend! How lucky am I that all my Maxwell girls decided to come vacation just a short drive from me? I don't think if they went anywhere I would have had to fly to that we could have afforded it so this was such a blessing. I had the best time with these ladies! I have been blessed to grow up knowing and being extremely close with all my aunts, uncles, grandparents, and especially my cousins. Family is so important to both Brett and I and that is the main reason we want to end up back in Southern Alberta someday. 

The weekend started out with me picking up Morgan at the airport! We spent the day chatting, going for lunch with Brett, chatting some more, hitting the pool and tanning! I loved getting to spend some one on one time with this girl. We don't see enough of each other since we live so far apart now! It was so much fun catching up! 

Later we went back to the airport and picked up the California Maxwells (aka Aunt Jeanne, Mackenzie, Carly) and then headed to meet up with everyone in Gilbert. We spend the rest of the night just hanging out with everyone and getting groceries! 

The next few days were filled with a LOT of shopping and eating and laughing! I also loved getting to spend some time with my bff, my mom! She spoils me rotten and we always laugh until our tummies hurt because she thinks all my jokes are funny and it's the best! 

I had such a great time and I was so sad to see them all leave :( COME BACK SOON!

All 14 ladies and their first round of shopping bags! 

Doing some damage at Forever 21

Me and my momma's nails all done up fancy!

Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory!

A bunch of gorgeous goofballs!




Love this mom of mine so much!





 photo singoff3_zps6639febe.png

No comments:

Post a Comment