Tuesday, October 1, 2013

|| my thoughts on HAPPY||

photo & print by meghan.holt


I came across this quote a while ago and I have been thinking about it ever since. I catch myself saying all the time that all I want is to "be happy". What does that even mean? After pondering this for the past few days I think the above quote sums it up perfectly, by explaining that happiness isn't a place in life to work towards, but the way you work through your life. I think a lot of people {myself included} get caught up with doing things to try and be happy when instead I feel like they should be doing those things happily. Although it is usually easier said that done, just like most things.

photo & print by meghan.holt

After having a rough few days, I was thinking about this quote and how I am the one who is responsible for making me happy. Even when I face trials I need/want to try and take them on with a happy attitude. It isn't up to Brett, my mom, a new shirt, a friend, or anyone/anything else to make me enjoy my own life, it is up to me. Don't get my wrong, these people are what make going through life happy for me but they can't force me to have a positive outlook or a happy disposition, that one is all on my shoulders!

source: pinterest

Okay well that is my little blurb for the day! Sorry for the ramble and the nonsense I just made... lol
I hope the rest of yours and my week is a happy one : )





 photo singoff3_zps6639febe.png

1 comment: