Monday, October 14, 2013

|| thankful ||

Happy Thanksgiving! I love this holiday for it's obvious reasons, being: great food, family time, no work/school, and more great food. This year is a little different since we are separated from our family and friends and living in a country that doesn't celebrate this holiday for another month. The one thing we will be having today? Great food. Well I hope it turns out great. I am making a mini thanksgiving dinner for Brett and I tonight {thank you pinterest}. We were both feeling down yesterday after seeing our families post-thanksgiving dinner instgrams and hearing about all the fun they were having so I decided we weren't going to totally miss out. Wish me luck.

I also find it makes me happier when I take the time to think about all the many blessing that my father in heaven has given me. I am sometimes overwhelmed with all that I have been given and wonder how I am deserving of such amazing things. I am a very grateful and happy girl this thanksgiving.


I just wanted to take the time to share a few of the things that I am truly grateful for this thanksgiving


my husband {first year getting to use that one}
being a member of the LDS church
my family
my new holt/gibb family
mitch's safe return
a temple marriage
my health
my little home
grandparents
my eternal perspective 
brett being in dental school
my ward family
my friends both old and new
FaceTime {and technology in general}
my photography career
the generosity of others
the power of fasting, prayer, and tithe paying
date night
airplanes 
being a canadian citizen 






 photo singoff3_zps6639febe.png

No comments:

Post a Comment