Wednesday, October 2, 2013

|| Arizona Desert ||

I wanted to share all these photos right after Brett and I took them a week ago but waited until I could post one for my weekly photo on The Light Chasers blog! Brett has been learning lots about photography and I love it! He asks me lots of questions and for the most part I can help him and when I can't I learn something new too! It has been really awesome. So one night last week Brett planned a little photography date for us! He is so fun and I love him. He asked around and found a perfect desert spot that we could go to and so we packed up the gear {which included a tripod} and headed off. I had such a fun time! He even let me take some shots of just him. He is such a good sport. I think he knew what he was getting himself into when he married a photographer and rarely complains when I want to take his picture! Some of the photos that he took are amazing and I love them! He is such a quick learner and not afraid to try something new and fail. Unlike his wife who rarely lets herself go out of her "comfort bubble". Whoops... He is a great example. Lots of these shots he took! He really is getting good! Anyway it was awesome and I love that we can share the fun of photography together. 








 {All Ring Shots Are Done By Brett}





















 photo singoff3_zps6639febe.png

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Meghan! I wish Derick wanted to learn photography! Lol.

    ReplyDelete