Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Paxton's a Latter Day Saint


Yep that's right everyone Paxton got baptized last week! He was so cute and we are so proud of him! Before we left for the church I was helping him get his shirt and tie on and as I was tucking in his shirt he was getting frustrated and at one point he said to me "Meg if you touch me one more time I am not getting baptized!!" I told my mom this and she told me that he had been using that threat all week... what a kid!

But the day was great and I was so glad that I could be there! I have now been to all my siblings baptisms! I sang at my own, probably sang at Mitch and Russ', talked at Jocelyn's, and my mom, Jocelyn, and I sang at Paxton's! Mitch baptized Paxton so that was really special and Russell was a witness and said the opening prayer, and my dad confirmed Pax. It was quite the family affair! Aunt Kathy (Palmer) talked on Baptism and Cousin Nolan talked on the Holy Ghost and both did amazing jobs.

I am so grateful that all of my family have chosen to be baptized and confirmed members of the church! I have the best family in the world and love them all so much!

Lookin Sharp!

He thinks he so cool...
I couldn't love him more... I'm sure of it!
Russ and Pax
I am so proud of all three of these boys!

He loves me I swear!
p.s I died my hair! You can sort of see it in this picture!
I love him and this pictures!

Also our sister Jocelyn is alive and well. She was also present for the baptism but she was late and rushing to get ready so she missed the pictures! Kinda sad we didn't get a family picture... We should probably get family pictures taken, its only been 5 years since we last got them taken... If only we knew a photographer....

   

No comments:

Post a Comment