Wednesday, September 8, 2010

All Grown Up


Today I woke up and got ready for work and headed out the door, just like a normal day! As soon as I got in my car and pulled out I realized that there was WAY more traffic around me than there usually is! That's when I realized that all the drivers looked about my age and I realized that today is the first day of school for college and university students. I thought that when this day would come I would be so happy that I didn't have to go to school but NOPE! I was overcome with a feeling of sadness! Especially when I drove passed the college and realized that I wouldn't be making the walk from the institute building to the tech building anymore. But mostly I was sad because of the faces that I won't see everyday!

These faces would be Jenelle's, Marcel's, Kara's, and Sarah's! Over the 2 years we went to school together I grew to adore each of them! We mostly bonded over how I was mormon and how each day they would ask my a zillion and one questions! Like did I celebrate christmas, do I have one mom, why do I get to sport normal clothes,  why I couldn't just go to the bar and dance and not drink? They were also always looking out for me! Telling me which movies I couldn't go to, what places I should go, and always telling me which boys I could and could not date. I think that they know more about me than most people since they would ask my so many questions! We also did other things like going to Subway every lunch hour cause it's my favorite, going to hurricane games, doing something crazy for my birthday every year, having our annual dinner and punch at my house and tons of other fun stuff!

I seriously will miss them SO much! Jenelle and Marcel are still going to school but have upgrade themselves to the University and I wish them luck! Kara is working as a graphic designer in Slave Lake and I got to see here this weekend and she is doing fabulous! Sarah is working at Maxwell Reality and probably about one hundred other things knowing her! They were the bomb and I will miss them! (Even though Jenelle, Marcel, and Sarah all live on the West Side...)

The gang on my 21st BDay
Sarah, Marcel, Me, Jenelle, and Kara
(from left to right)



I won't lie... I will miss her most of all!

This shows our personalities perfectly!


Yep we all graduated!!! :)





1 comment: