Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Little Hurricane Brothers







Okay so I have 3 little brothers. They are all very different but they are also very alike. One thing that they all have in common is that they are CRAZY athletic! Actually my little sister is too... what happened with me? ANYWAY I have grown up following Mitch and Russ all over the country watching them play hockey and baseball! I have been to more small towns in the middle of nowhere than anyone I know, except maybe them and my parents! But I am not complaining one bit! I love watching them! I would rather watch them play hockey or baseball over doing most anything! My mom and I were joking last weekend while watching their Hurricane tryouts that I am going to end up marrying someone who cooks, cleans, bakes, and sews and I will be the one that watches Sports Center and TSN and goes to all the sporting events! This will probably happen... not kidding!

So right now Mitch and Russ are both trying to make the Lethbridge Hurricane's team, well Mitch isn't really trying out I think his spot is pretty secure! BUT Russ is only 16 and they only take like 1 or 2 16 year olds so we will have to see! I obviously think he should make it and think he is the best 16 year old hockey player in the world... but I may be a little biased.... So to end things you should all pray that Russ scores a million goals this weekend in Tri City and that he makes the team so I can watch Mitch and Russ play hockey together on the same team! This has never happened and I think it would be SUPPPPAA cool if it did! Also Global News did this really sweet story on the both of them and think that it's worth watchin!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

They Boys!
Mitch and Russ were on the same baseball team for MHS
when Mitch was in grade 12 and Russ was in
grade 9




Paxton started "real" baseball this year! I think he is like
2 years to young but whatever he did fine!


Mitch playin Bulls baseball this summer!

Russ playin ball in Kalispell!


I know these are all baseball pictures and I just talked about hockey but it was just baseball season so I had more pics of that!
P.S I don't have kids of my own to blog/brag about so I guess for now these guys will have to do! Maybe my mom should get a blog?

2 comments:

  1. Awe what a proud sister how cute! I liked this post a lot! I had no idea your whole family was that big in sport:) Miss you! Hope your new house is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and at least someone is keeping track of our family's history! Good girl!

    ReplyDelete