Thursday, September 2, 2010

Exactly A Year Ago... Yesterday

.... I was doing this!

(p.s yes that is actually me)


Yep I was Sky Diving and where you might ask? Oh just here...




Yes Ladies and Gentlemen (who am I kidding no guy reads this!) a year ago I was lying on the beach in Hawaii with my BESTIE! Seriously the best vacation I have ever taken! Katelyn and I were at her house one day and decided that we wanted to go to Mexico! We wanted to go somewhere hot with beaches! Then we realized swine flu was kinda going on so maybe we should stick with Hawaii! So we just booked the trip! Didn't really tell anyone just did it! Best spur of the moment decision ever! I had so much fun and I am so glad we did it when we did and didn't wait till this year! Because a lot has happened this year for both of us!
Katelyn has....
-become the worlds best esthetician 
-started dating a boy named Ray Wilde
-went to India for 17 days
- is going to marry that boy named Ray Wilde

I have....
-graduated from College
- went to AZ twice
-started my own photography company
 -the company has turned into multi million dollar photography business (okay maybe not)

So now it would have been to hard for both of us to go on vacation with just each other! We had so much fun and did so many things! Like skydiving, hiking, parasailing, snorkeling suntanning, shopping, went to the north shore, and went to a hula show! It was a BLAST! Here are some pictures from this epic trip to HAWAII!


His name was Johnny Guru and he threw me out of a plane!



We made some friends from Australia
I LOVE THE OCEAN


so does Kate!


oh and we love each other!




my all time favorite picture of us!


















Overall the trip was amazing and I miss Hawaii SO MUCH!

on a side note you can check out a tiny sneak peak at Katelyn's engagement session and her family session on the photo blog

1 comment:

  1. Megs! I went through the exact same things a few weeks ago when I realised that a year ago I was jumping out of an aeroplane! I wish we had planned to go together...we are so silly! loves ya!

    ReplyDelete