Thursday, September 30, 2010

To life! To life! L'chai-im!

I have grown up with a mother who has instilled many things in her children...one being that Fiddler on the Roof is the best movie ever made. Period! As a child I watched Fiddler on the Roof and My Fair Lady just as much as I watched Jungle Book and Beauty and the Beast. SO when I stumbled across this video I couldn't help but think of my mom and also how sweet this would be! Seriously though... best family ever? I think so! My family can feel free to do something like this at my wedding in 30 years! I promise to look as surprised and cute as Vanessa!
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Well....That was too good! I know all the words and would sing but I think it may be a solo. You'd have better luck picking a scene from a different movie if you want the rest of the family involved. Perhaps, A League of Their Own, Rocky or Mircle on Ice, come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the title of this post I got excited! I love "fiddler on the roof"!! This is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute. My whole family stood around and watched it. Coolest family ever to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just found your blog. Hope its okay I read it! If you want to read mine just send me an email mandee.brame@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of coarse you can!! and i will be sending you an email for sure!!

    ReplyDelete