Wednesday, April 16, 2014

|| Sister, Sister ||

I once cried so hard when I was told my mom had given me another baby brother that I soaked my grandma's night-gown (sorry Russ). I had wished on every first star, every birthday candle, every 11:11, and every fallen eyelash that I would get a sister. Obviously once I met Russell I loved him and it made the devastation of his gender a little less painful. On February 15th, 1996 when I headed home from my grade 1 classroom to eat lunch I got the greatest news … I was the proud big sister of a baby girl named Jocelyn. I ran back to school so excited to tell all my friends and my teachers! I even wore a pin with her picture on it for a week! Even though it's been 18 years I am still the proud big sister of a gorgeous girl named Jocelyn.

 photography by me - meghanmaxwell.com








 photo singoff3_zps6639febe.png

No comments:

Post a Comment