Tuesday, April 8, 2014

|| Peace & Happiness ||

As I sit here in the Seattle airport waiting to board my 3rd and final flight of the day, I am overwhelmed with a feeling of peace and pure happiness. Travelling all day long by yourself leaves a lot of time to think. I feel so completely blessed to be living the life that I am. As I was saying goodbye to Brett this morning, so hard by the way, I kept thinking how is this my life? Do I deserve to be this happy? Did I cheat the system somehow? How does one girl get so much. I have the sweetest husband who makes me laugh and laughs at my stupid humour and honestly makes me feel so loved and needed. I have the single greatest family on the earth. I am so excited to see them in a few hours. This is the longest I have ever gone without seeing them and I miss them so much! I was able to hear from the leaders of my church this past weekend and it was so uplifting and inspiring. Conference always gives me a push to try a little harder and be a little better. I know I belong to the only true church on the earth and that knowledge is the greatest blessing in my life and it makes all the other blessings in my life so much greater. I am going home to do a job that I love and am so passionate about! I am blessed.

I guess it just hit me hard today that I need to be better at acknowledging the many things that my Father in Heaven has given me. As I was so sad to leave Arizona but so excited to get to Alberta today I realized I have so many people in this world that care about me and that I care for in return. My heart is full today and I am grateful.






 photo singoff3_zps6639febe.png

No comments:

Post a Comment