Friday, April 4, 2014

|| One Year and Paper ||

photo by alixann loosle
Can you believe it? I have been a real married girl for a year now! Time really went fast. Like lighting speed fast. It is kind of freaking me out actually! I swear I was just picking out flowers, dresses, table linens, and center pieces yesterday. To say that this year has been incredible would be an understatement. It has been the best year yet! I have had so much fun with Brett this year and we have done a lot! I have loved the new adventures that living in Arizona have brought and I hate thinking that we only have one more year here! We aren't sure what the future will hold for us as far as where we will live, where Brett will work, if he will specialize or not, the whole kids thing, and so many more choices to make but I am so glad I have such an amazing partner to go through it all with!

I am currently working on a wedding day post (a little late I know) so look for that in the next week or so! I just wanted to share with you something that I made for Brett for our anniversary! I am a pretty traditional girl and I knew this list existed so I looked it up to see what I was "supposed" to get Brett for our one year anniversary, it said….



Okay paper it is! I will be making sure to show Brett this list come our 30th anniversary and on! I can't wait for my diamond at 60 years! So during one of my late night Pinterest sessions I came across this idea! I knew I could make it myself so I whipped it up :) I think it makes for a good idea and a cute decoration!




{FYI blogger is making the colours look terrible for some reason!}

I think it's a nice keepsake we will have of our first year of marriage! As we move I will update the "we live" part but always keep the past copies.

Ane because I LOVE it so much I think all of you should have one too! For $10.00 I will email you a JPEG image that can be printed, it is 14"w 11"h. All I need from you are the places you met, married, and live and the colour you would like the banners to be! This is a great wedding gift idea too! If you are interested just shoot me an email at meghaneholt@gmail.com!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

 photo singoff3_zps6639febe.png

No comments:

Post a Comment