Tuesday, April 29, 2014

|| Besties Be Bloggin ||

As everyone already knows I live way to far away from my family and friends. It kills me actually! I just want to be apart of everything and when I miss anything I tend to pout about it. Poor Brett. I can't help it, I just want to be apart of all the fun activities! So what is the second best thing? Reading all about it on a blog. Two of the ladies that I miss the most living here are Katelyn and Bethany! I told Katelyn months ago I was going to start a blog up for her so I could keep up with her life since texts and insta just weren't cutting it! Life got in the way and it got pushed back… and back.. and back…. But this last time home I made it happen! While I was designing Katelyn's, Bethany wanted one too so I made her one! 2 full days of blogger later and we have 2 very cute, very personalized blogs! I love design so much, it was so much fun to make all the fun little aspects of their blogs. I am really thinking about starting up a little blog design shop… we will see! 

You should all go read them right now! These ladies are hilarious! When we get together it gets a little cray and we like it that way. Bethy has already posted a few great posts and Katelyn (with a little threatening) did her first post last night :) So do yourself a favour and go check them out already!




………………………………………………………………………...







No comments:

Post a Comment