Thursday, February 10, 2011

Texas Forever

I shed a tear today. As I watched Eric and Tammy Taylor walk off the football field in Philadelphia and the credits started to roll, I shed a tear. Yes everyone I watched the series finally of Friday Night Lights this morning. I have been a dedicated fan since it's first episode. I remember watching the pilot  with my dad and brothers in my parents room when I was 17 years old. I have been addicted ever since! What can I say I have a huge slight love for a man in a football uniform! I have loved the new seasons but really nothing beats the first three. The men were hotter, the drama was bigger, and the girls were "classier".  Why did those season bring me so much joy you ask...

My undying love for Tim Riggins

I love me some Jason Street...

Truly Matt Saracen you are the man of my dreams!

and you could do so much better than Julie Taylor... Just sayin

Last but not least my older man crush! Seriously how dreamy!
He has by far the most epic lines in all of TV history!



Overall it was a great show! I highly recommend it! And it isn't just all about the football. There is of coarse countless love triangles, cheating, red plastic cup high school parties, parental abuse, a lot of kissing, marriage and babies, jail time, and plenty more for the football haters out there! I will miss the men and women in the town of Dillon Texas.

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment