Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Mornings

Every Tuesday morning when I get to work the first thing I do after answering the messages and what not is discuss the latest episode of the Bachelor with my boss Matt. Today was no different! We started talking about the hometown dates and when it got to talking about Emily (our clear favorite) he said he did some background research, ya he's H Core, on her and her fiance Ricky. He found out that Ricky's family was really wealthy and owned some race cars or something and that the hospital that Emily works at was build by Ricky's family in honor of Ricky. So we decided that for my morning assignment at work I would look more into this! Ya I know you all wish you had my job!

Emily and Ricky


So as I was looking I found out a lot! Turns out Ricky's dad owns Hendrick Motorsports a racing company that funds people like Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. On youtube there is a 11 part documentary movie on his father and their family. It seriously is amazing! I cried about 3 times and just think everyone who watches the Bachelor should watch it! I know you might not have all the time in the world like me but try and sneak some and watch it! You can definitely see why it has been so hard for Emily to get over him!

Here is the part where it talks about Emily and her daughter. It starts at 1:20.

2 comments: