Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Spiritual Uplift

 If I am ever having a bad day, or feeling frustrated with anything, I always find myself watching and re watching the Mormon Messages on YouTube. I can always find peace and reassurance that if I put my faith in my savior Jesus Christ that there is no trial to great that I can not endure. The spirit that I feel every time I watch these is remarkable. Their stories and lessons touch me every time. So I thought that I would share some of my favorites! I could have put all of them on here!

 My favorite quote from this video is 

"Some blessings comes soon, some come late, and some don't come until heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come." 
Elder Jeffery R. Holland.






These videos are also great missionary tools! When I was going to school, all my friends there were not LDS members and I was given numerous chances to share with them the gospel. Some of them new a little about the Bible and it's teaching, but some had not even the basic knowledge of religion. Some of their questions were easy and some were hard. I always tried my best to explain and answer their questions and I just hope that the seeds that I planted will continue to grow now that I will no longer be with them!

2 comments:

  1. I love these too! I did a post paying tribute to them as well a couple weeks ago. They are just so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favorite Meghan!! I feel the spirit so strongly every time I watch them.

    ReplyDelete