Monday, January 11, 2016

|| Beckett: One Month ||

I am doing a little catch up today! Beckett is almost 4 months so his 1 month update is definitely due! I am so terrible at journaling but I am determined to do better with Beckett so I can remember as much as possible! He is growing so quickly it gives me so much anxiety that I am missing things so I am hoping by blogging and videoing him daily it will help. I love my baby book so I want to give Beckett something like that one day! So here goes...

AGE: 1 months!

Size: 8 lbs 10 oz 21 inch. Yes you are a tiny little guy… We are doing our best to get you bigger which means a lot of work for mommy but it is worth it! 

Clothing Size: For the most part you are still in all newborn size things! We put your in a really baggy pair of sweats that were 0-3 months once day but other than that you are just a tiny thing!

Eye Colour: Blue! I couldn't be happier about this and your baby blues are definitely one of my very favourite things about you!

Hair Colour: Oh man this is a hard one! One day you have reddish blonde, one day more brown, and then sometimes it is straight up blonde! I can't wait to see what colour you end up with.

Teeth: Nope not yet!

New Developments: You are slowly starting to open your eyes more and we love that but you are still very very sleepy most of the time! You smile but we aren't convinced they are real ones yet! I like to pretend but I think they are still gas related… You love to hold our hands and have since day one! When I am nursing you hold my hand or the collar of my shirt. This isn't a good development but you are struggling with colic right now. The day you turned 3 weeks you have been a sad fella with an ouchie gas filled tummy. It breaks our hearts when you cry and are in pain and we are doing everything we can to get rid of it for you!

Moment To Remember:
You got to attend your Aunt Jocey's mission farewell and we both cried like a baby... okay me even more than you! We also went to the cabin for the first time to take Joce to the airport! We loved being at the cabin! It was a short trip but still fun.

Movement:
You still stay were I put you and I love it! Makes things pretty easy for your momma!

Words:
Nope not talking yet!

Sleep:
Ha... You hate sleep. Unless it is in your moms arms or anyones arms really!

Smiles/Laughter:
I would like to think you are smiling at us but I think it's just rumblings from down below...

Beckett Likes:
Bath time, playing on the floor, car rides, being swaddled, sleeping on your mom and dad, eating, and visits to your grandma and grandpas!

Beckett Dislikes:
Being gassy, having a hurting tummy, sleeping in your swing, your mommaroo, having your hair washed, and not having full attention!

Favourite Mommy Activity:
Holding you in my arms and having you look up at me with your big blue eyes!

Favourite Daddy Activity:
Kissing your little cheeks off!

Favourite Place To Sleep:
Your mom's arms!

Things Mom's Learned:
That I didn't know my mom loved me so much. I have learned a lot more than that but the love I feel for you is crazy and I love it!

















No comments:

Post a Comment