Wednesday, January 20, 2016

|| Beckett: 2 Months ||

AGE: 2 months!

Size: 10 lbs 4 oz 23 3/8 inches. You are growing, slowly, but growing!! 

Clothing Size: A week into your 2nd month you are officially into 0-3 month clothes!

Eye Colour: Blue! Dreamy blue!

Hair Colour: Still a challenge to figure out but I would say strawberry blonde!

Teeth: Nope not yet!

New Developments: You are a mover and a shaker! If you are awake you are kicking and punching! You are slowly starting to smile but I have to make a huge food of myself to get a smile out! 

Moment To Remember:
You also celebrated your first Halloween! We dressed up a little it... you and dad were lumberjacks and I was a deer! You took your first trip to Calgary with me, dad, and Grandma Lisa. You were a rockstar and slept while we drove and slept the whole time we shopped! It was awesome. A big moment was you baby shower! Grandma Robyn went above and beyond and it was so special. It was decorated perfectly and we were spoiled by so many people that love you! On a more sad note you got your shots :( You did great but I got some serious cuddles afterward! You also got your tongue tie clipped... it was so freaking sad but it has made such a difference! You are eating much better I think. We will see if you can gain more weight this month.

Movement:
You are still moving like crazy when you are awake! You love to play on the ground.

Words:
Just some babble!

Sleep:
Still hating the whole sleep thing! Some nights are better than others but for the most part you are up every 1- 1.5 hours.

Smiles/Laughter:
You are getting so much more smiley and I am loving it!

Beckett Likes:
Bath time, laying on the floor, sleeping in the car, being held by anyone, cuddles, laying on your mom, and playing hard when you dad gets home!

Beckett Dislikes:
Sleeping in a bed, being hungry, having your tongue clipped, and when dad leaves for work.

Favourite Mommy Activity:
Waking up in the morning with you being so happy! You give me lots of cuddles and it's so great!

Favourite Daddy Activity:
He loves bath time because you love it so much!

Favourite Place To Sleep:
Still your momma's arms

Favourite Toy:
No toys yet.

What I've Learned:
That I will do anything for you. We have gone to countless doctor's appointments lately to get your weight up and to see about your sleep. I stress about it a lot and just want you to be as healthy as possible! Man I love you Beckett Boy!





















1 comment:

  1. A bunch of things... 1. Your son is the cutest of all cute!! I can't get over how adorable he is! 2. I love it when you blog. 3. The flooring in that cabin is perfect. 4. How did you do the instagram rotating photos widget on your sidebar? I've been trying to figure something like that out for ages and haven't found anything quite so great yet!

    ReplyDelete