Thursday, September 3, 2015

|| Bump Update: 15-36 Weeks ||

I know most people do this every week… well I obviously missed the boat on that one! So I am just going to do this little survey now! I'll be adding all my cravings, favourite moments, food aversions, and what not that I have experienced over the past almost 37 weeks! 





How far along are you: 36 weeks, 4 days


Baby is: The size of a large cantaloupe! Probably the biggest cantaloupe anyone has ever seen. Just saying, I'm getting very large.

Weight gain: Ugh… You don't need to know this and I wish I didn't.


Movement: He is a mover and shaker for sure! I have been able to feel him since about 17 weeks and other people have been able to since 18 weeks! The last week or so though I can tell he is getting more squished which makes moving a lot harder.


Maternity clothes: I love maternity clothes. Every pair of pants should have a total elastic waist band! I love it and will surely miss them a little. Also I have lived in dresses. Stretchy and comfy maternity dresses! Asos maternity is my BF.


Stretch marks: Unfortunately as of 35 weeks, despite my constant oiling, a few stretch marks started appearing on my hips :( Dang it.


Sleep: Thanks to my maternity pillow the first 30 weeks of sleeping weren't half bad! I mean I woke up a lot to pee but otherwise I slept good! The last 6 weeks though.. oh man so uncomfortable. My heartburn has been so bad! No matter what I take it just flares up! Tums can be found in every room in our house! I think my body is just prepping me for the sleepless nights I have ahead!

Belly Button Or Out: In still! I doubt it will go out just keep getting flatter.

Favorite moment of the week: My favourite things have been telling our families, ultrasounds, baby hiccups, Brett feeling the baby move, thinking about baby names, putting together his nursery, buying baby clothes, and more baby clothes!


Feeling: I have felt pretty good actually! I mean I was super sick for the first 13 weeks, but my second trimester was great! I worked out most days and felt really good! I was lucky. Every since about 32 weeks though, I feel tired and uncomfortable… but what can you do! It's all part of the process! Also like I mentioned before my heartburn is bad, so this baby better have lots of hair!

Labour Signs: I have been having some Braxton Hicks for the last 2 weeks but nothing more than that!

Wedding Ring: Still wearing it! Lucky for me my hands haven't gotten to swollen. Just after I work out mostly! I have to take it off before I do my daily walk but otherwise it's on.


Working on: Finishing his nursery! It is almost done just need a few more things. Lets just say I really miss living in the states when it comes to shopping! Finding a nice comfy glider/recliner chair has proved to be extremely difficult! 

Currently craving:  Since day one I have craved the same two things, black liquorice and anything grape flavoured, especially ice cream and sluprees! The last few weeks I have also been craving mnm blizzards and smartie mcfurries! I have to limit myself to 1 a week.


Wishing: I could know exactly when he was coming! The unknown is killing me. I mostly just keep wishing an hoping that he is healthy! I also can't wait to see if he is dark like me or a light like his dad! To see if he has my nose or his dad's skinny legs! So many things to look forward too :)

2 comments:

  1. I love preggo photos! Lookin gorgeous Meghan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for this update! I'm SO excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete