Thursday, October 28, 2010

Denis Quaid Is Here!

Here is something you should know about me... I love Ellen! Seriously her show is my favorite of all time! I watch it and pee my pants laughing every episode! My all time favorite thing that Ellen does is the hidden camera skit! Like when Denis Quad walks into starbucks and annouces "Denis Quad Is Here!" I die laughing! So today when I watched David Beckham tell a masseuse "You know sometimes people tell me I have skin like baby peaches..." I lost it. I was laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face... Oh did I mention I am at work? So my bosses were watching me... Really they should be use to it by now but still.... 
ANYWHO since I seriously enjoyed it so much I am going to post my favorite "hidden camera ellen moments"! 
(You will notice Paris Hilton's skit didn't make it on here... seriously she almost ruined it for me... agh)







5 comments:

  1. I love those hidden camera things too! I hadn't seen the David Beckham one yet. It was so amazing, soooo amazing, so, so, so, so, amazing, sooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get to watch Ellen at work??!

    Job swap!!.....GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um i love ellen too. not as much as i love david beckham, but it's a close second. yum is all i have to say about that man! great post tho!! loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Ellen definitely is one of the highlights of my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously Paris Hilton totally sucked so bad!! ha ha we watch Ellen everyday love it!

    ReplyDelete