Thursday, October 21, 2010

Catch Up

Okay just to keep ya'll up to speed with what's been going on lately!!

Jord went on his mission! So I went and said
bye before I left to Cali!

I went to Cali to shoot Katelyn's brother Chase's wedding!
It was SO much fun!

We went to the beach!



We went to Chase's wedding and Me and Beth
watched the kids while everyone
was in the temple!


We went to DISNEYLAND!!



We were the only single ones on the trip... so we got a lot
of pictures together! But I didn't mind one bit!

Mads and Ellers were so brave and went on all the scary rides!!

I loved my life at Disneyland so much!

It was my birthday! So amber made me this shirt...
She is always lookin out for me!



Did they go a little overboard?
I didn't think so ;)

Oh these girls? Just the BEST roomies that a girls ever had!!
They seriously made my birthday so great!!



And now you are all caught up on my life!!



No comments:

Post a Comment