Wednesday, January 22, 2014

|| The Great Outdoors ||

Living in Arizona is awesome. It's January and I have been hiking twice this week! It's warm, sunny, and wind free every single day! I am really trying to take advantage of living here. I made some goals at the first on the month and like everyone some of them had to do with my fitness. I am trying to do it in a fun way by being more active in all aspects of my life and not just going to the gym everyday. So far so good! Hopefully it will last!
Since my husband is the best and so supportive he planned a hike on Martin Luther King day! We went with Chase and Allison and hiked Camelback! We had so much fun. It was pretty challenging but I'm glad I finished it! The view was really cool and we could see the whole valley! I actually can't wait to do it again, hopefully soon!




Then today I went on a easy and fun hike with Tera! It was a lot more fun than running on the treadmill, that's for sure! 






I hope I can keep up my new "lifestyle"! Also anyone that wants to come and visit me, you can come hike with me and enjoy this perfect weather… ;)

 photo singoff3_zps6639febe.png

No comments:

Post a Comment