Friday, December 6, 2013

|| Heart is Melting ||

This little boy will always have a pretty special place in my heart. Max has such a sweet and kind personality and his cute little voice is to die for. I spend quite a few months watching him and his sisters a few times a week before I got married and you could say we became pretty tight. We went swimming, to the park (a lot), jumped on the tramped, played catch, went on bike rides, watched some Dora and Diego and lots more! He is such a happy kid and is always up for the next adventure!

My favourite memory I have of him though is a random one but one that I will always remember. I was out delivering invites to a friends bridal shower and after dropping off a invite and heading back to the car I could hear someone calling my name "Mayden….Mayden!". I turned around and saw about half a block away a small little boy with bouncing blond locks running towards me, arms spread wide open! It was Max. He ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug and said with his little lisp "I saw your car, so I came to see you." That was all, I put him down and he said "See ya later!" and ran back to his friends house. He is just that kind of kid. Just thought he would run half a block, away from his friends, just to say hi! Heart melted.

Also a little warning these pictures might do the same to yours, milk moustache and all!
















 photo singoff3_zps6639febe.png

No comments:

Post a Comment