Monday, June 3, 2013

California Love

My beautiful cousin got married this last weekend so the hubby and I made the trip over to beautiful California! I know I realize I haven't even posted about my own wedding yet... but that post will take time and effort... and since I can't use time as an excuse I am going with I don't have the effort! SO you get to take a little look at my weekend in Cali instead. I wasn't the official photographer at all but instead a bridesmaid! It was nice getting to actually enjoy a wedding without the stresses of being the photographer! I loved it. Mackenzie looked stunning (Not going to lie... I was jealous of the photographer who got to shoot her! She looked so beautiful!) and it was so nice to meet her now husband Jordan! Their venue was incredible and made me wish SOAB and Bakersfield could switch weather patters real bad so there were actually outdoor wedding venue options! A girl can dream right.

The Rehearsal Dinner-











Wedding Day-











iPhone Photos-










(stolen from Morgan)



I couldn't resist doing a little "Cousin Ring Shot" so this is my ring and Kenzie's ring! It turned our a little blurry but whatever! Both or pretty vintage and similar! Our guys did good : )



1 comment: