Friday, September 27, 2013

|| love, meg got a facelift ||

Maybe some of you have noticed the mini facelift that my little blog has undergone. Sometimes I just have a need to be creative and this blog helps with that! I think I will be changing up quite frequently since I had so much fun doing it this time! It's still the same name, as it has ALWAYS been {since 2010} and you will still see the same things being posted. I know my blog isn't famous at all and really I hardly post on here, but I love this little space on the web that I have to share my personal thoughts and experiences.

.........................................................................................................................................................

In other news it's Fall! Which means the weather has finally dropped into the mid 30Cs {high 80Fs low 90Fs for you American's that read this lol} It is great. I won't lie I do miss the autumn things Alberta has to offer like the  fall leaves, the pretty colours, sweaters and boots with leggings. I am not mad though that I can still swim laps in my pool, still go camping and not freeze to death, and wear shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops every single day. I truly am growing to love it here in Arizona. We have made some great friends and we love our ward. We are keeping very busy being a part of 4 intramural teams and playing softball with the ward once a week! I love that I married someone who loves to be active and social. He is the best, but more on that later.

I also love all the cute decorations you can have for autumn! I have been pinning stuff like crazy. Of course that is as far as I have gotten with that! In my mind my house is totally decked out in the cutest fall decor but in reality this is all we have going on...



Pretty sad I know! I have a few others scattered across the house but nothing really worth sharing. In my head I like to think I am a crafty person... but as you can see that might just be my imagination! Also in my defence, as I mentioned earlier, it doesn't really feel like fall here! Check out the leaves... still green as ever! Also there are palm trees... not very fallish {view from my balcony}






Okay so there you have it. Maybe I will make a goal to actually do one of my pinned pinterest crafts this week! Has anyone done any easy cheap ones they want to tell me about?? I would love some suggestions.

Lastly I just have to brag about my hubby a little bit. He is the best. Really he is. I am not a morning person. REALLY not a morning person. Getting up before 9 is early for me. So this morning we had planned to get up around 8:30am and get our selves and the house ready for our ward camp out that is happening this weekend. When the alarm went off guess who ignored it and just wanted to go back to sleep... yup this girl. Brett, knowing me all to well, just said "you want to keep sleeping?" I said yes and he gave me a kiss and told me to have a good sleep! So you might think the greatness ends there but you would be wrong. When I finally drug myself out of bed at 10 ;) I come across this...






That's right - the laundry all folded and done, the dishes washed and put away, the table cleared off, and he is doing his scripture study! Sorry ladies I married the best one out there. I love this guy more than anything!

Well we are off to enjoy the great outdoors! Maybe I will post about that next. Hope you all have a great weekend!





3 comments:

  1. oh my heck! he's like a mini mike housewife... kinda hate him right now. teach me how to train them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know he is! I would like to take all the credit but I think Robyn deserves the most! She raised him right that's for sure!

      Delete