Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekly Review

How is it winter already? I hate that there is so much snow on the ground already.... It's not even Halloween! It's just mean to make all the little kiddos go as eskimos! It is also not fair to make me freeze my hands and toes off every photo shoot I do! Every time I get in the car after a shoot my hands look like I suddenly aged and I'm 99 years old.  But it has come and I just have to live with it... Oh wait do I? Oh that's right... I leave to Arizona on Friday for a week! So excited!! Anyway this last week was a gooder and I want to remember it so here are a few pictures :)


First up we have my stunningly beautiful roommie Robyn! Don't be fooled this isn't breakfast this is dinner... Also this is just a little proof that I stayed at my house in Lethbridge a little last week ;)


It was Baby Ethan and Kate's baby shower! Doesn't she look AMAZING for just having a baby! 


I am a little obsessed with him! 



Just me and the bestie :)


Oh poor Russy... He had the nicest teeth and then hockey took them all :( So much for braces eh Russ?

On the weekend I went to Edmonton to shoot a wedding! Before I could go had to get the essentials...
-Oil Change
-TSwifts New Cd
-Spitz
-Awkward Selphie 


I chose to try and be cute at the wedding instead of dress for the weather... Mistake? Maybe...


You think they would have taken me serious at the wedding if I wore this bad boy?



These are just a few of my favourites from the day! Seriously how fabulous do they look! I wanted to steel her fur shawl SO BADLY!!
Go see the rest of their sneak peak



Well that about sums up my week! This week is going to be a lot less exciting... I am glued to my computer editing until Friday of coarse! Trying my best not to get distracted by Pinterest... never works though! I hope you all have a fabulous week :)



2 comments:

  1. I looooove that you are posting again :) Miss you lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly!! I miss you too! I hope BYU is treating you right :)

      Delete