Sunday, February 12, 2012

Up Up And Away

So I was just going through pictures and cleaning up my computer because let me tell you it is was full to the brim with pictures! 90% of them of other people... I have this problem with throwing things away... Just ask my mom, it drives her crazy! I have so many clothes because I somehow form an emotion bond with each article. Yep I am a hoarder so send over TLC to help me if you want. Anyway while deleting folders I cam across one that had pictures from Mitch's last night before he was set apart! After I stopped crying I decided they must be blogged! He is so cute and I miss you so much it is actually ridiculous! Does every missionary sister feel like this? Cause I won't lie to you it is pretty terrible! I mean I am so happy he is gone and serving the lord and I know he is where he is supposed to be but it has been HARD! He is my best friend and going through trials without him there to give me advice has been a huge trial in itself! I know I have def made some mistakes without his help!

So the night before he left we decided to light up these flying lanterns!


The first time was an epic fail... one that almost lit my lawn on fire! Luckily Jordi stomped it out!

Craig and Kodi watching as the lawn lit on fire...


The second time working out much better! Craig and Kody assisted Jordi and it went much smoother! It was actually so cool! I just hope it didn't end up falling on someone house and lighting it on fire! It was a major concern I had that I definitely voiced but was assured it couldn't happen... ya right


Now here comes the pics that jerked the emotional me right out!


See don't we look like best friends! I think so!


See don't we look so photogenic! I think so.... hah  JKS seriously we are so good looking


Such a cute pic of Stangelina! 


Also cannot forget to remember these cute girlies were there too! If I remember correctly they were also a little worried we were going to set the neighbors house on fire...

Also I found this picture... I know that when I laugh I seem to always laugh until I can't breathe.... So obviously this has to stop... Sorry everyone I look HIDEOUS when I laugh... Maybe a cute hideous? haha



Anyway this was such a fun night that I just wanted to remember it! I miss Mitch, he has only been out 6 months and it feel like 6 yrs. I know this is probably going to get old me talking about how much I miss him so either stop reading my blog or ignore me cause it's probably going to happen a few more times! :)

2 comments:

  1. MEG! I looked at your blog the other day and I thought to myself... she needs to blog again. but I don't have facebook anymore so I couldn't remind you. good thing you read my mind. now the answer to your questions is YES! I missed him so much! It was such a bittersweet time. and it doesn't really get easier... I mean you get used to the missing but it still sucks. but you only have a year and a half left! AWESOME! but I can honestly say that the blessings that your family and mitch are receiving and will continue to receive will make it all worth it. not to mention all the lives that he is blessing because of his service. and the best part is when they come home! that was definitely without a doubt the best day of my entire life. incredible! also.. I loved this night you posted about! That was so fun :) Thanks for posting girl. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete